15 December, 2006

Latest news..

Hey everyone!
I know it';s been a while since our last post but I thought that I would do a quick post just to let everyone know what is happening in the worlds of Jon and Nat..

Nat is doing a new job at her work...she is now a Client Relationship Administrator and yes she LOVES it! Which is of course Excellent news! (From what I've been told, the advisors that she works with love her as well which is always an added bonus!!

I'm still working in the same role but am of course looking....

I recently did some Saturday work at RBA (Reserve Bank Of Australia) It was fun and new and different....and scary!! Especially when someone tells you that the server you are moving is worth half a million dollars!!!!

Yesterday we had our work Xmas party at Sails Restaurant which was very nice! Excellent view of Sydney Harbour and the bridge. Well what I can remember....we had beers plus Black Russians and Margarhita's etc...

I am also interested in buying a scooter to go to the train station and back....5km each way...
So far I have been looking at Aprilia Mojito's








But will have to wait and see how the finances go....

Bye for now...
J.

No comments: