09 July, 2010

Holiday envy

I'm suffering a little from holiday envy at the moment.

Raechel and Vanessa are currently in US of A enjoying a 6 week holiday from West to East. Mostly a contiki tour (next tour would be Antiqiki as Raech says) and their own travels before and afterwards.

Not to worry though as Jon, Ryan and I look forward to our own mini-holiday soon to the Gold Coast - the countdown is on.

The day after our return home from the holiday, our friend Jess arrives from Adelaide to spend a lovely long weekend with us. [Ideas on what you might like to do whilst you are here Jess??]

I still have holiday envy for those big trips that people everywhere around me seem to be going on but overall, I'm happy to get away local (wonder how Ryan will do with his first flight) and relax, relax, relax!!

Have you any planned holidays? Will it make other people envious??

I don't necessarily think its the destination that people have always have envy of but rather the thought of having a holiday, getting a break from work and getting away 'from it all'.

Nat

No comments: